What I wore Wednesday.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Hey friends, here are the deets on what I am wearing in yesterday's park adventure.
I know my title says Wednesday, but I'm posting this late at night on Tuesday. I am just taking advantage of the night hours and getting this up&done.
{Bare with my husband as he tries his best to work my camera}


{And I learn to pose my little inflexible awkward little body.}


 White Button up, Jeggings, Flats: Old Navy, Mustard shirt: TJ Maxx, Camera Bag: Jo Totes


Let me tell you, jeggings are a woman's best friend! They are so darn comfortable that regular jeans are ruined forever in my book. If they aren't 95% spandex stretchy loveliness then just FORGET IT! 

I'm linking this outfit up here:
Momma Go Round pleated poppy




11 comments:

DaenelT said...

I'm with you ~ love jeggings. I used to think I couldn't wear them (weight and age), but when done right? Yes! Love your mustard top, too cute.

Alissa said...

I'm seriously obsessed with jeggings lately. You're right. They kinda ruin regular jeans for me.

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

I love me some jeggings! Your poses are cracking me up! Love them! xoxox

Jenna said...

I'm glad to see that I have so many on board with jeggings! I know my poses are a little silly- I am so out of the habit of posing I don't even know what to do with myself!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

cute outfit!! i'm so glad you stopped by! You are darling

and seriously come fall I am a jegging addict. They are the greatest invention!!

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

Fashion By Alicia said...

Love this look!! The jeggings look great & I love that they are comfy.

mama hall said...

jeggings are my favorite! cute outfit. that mustard color is hot right now.

Mindie Hilton said...

I love jeggings too! You look beautiful!
This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.
I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly "desperate 4 date night" linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Ania said...

you are super cute and love your outfit. The yellow top is adorable.

Jenna said...

You are all too kind! Thanks for stopping by :) Love having you!

Jodi said...

This is the cutest outfit, I just love it. And the camera bag! Niiice :)