What I wore Wednesday & a big announcement {coming soon}

Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Hey! Hey! It's that time again.
What I Wore Wednesday
{This is becoming my favorite post of the week.}
Do you all like it as much as I do?

Shirt: Loft. Belt: AE. Jeggings: Old Navy. Flats: Old Navy. Necklace: Lisa Leonard.

My hair is boring. It's not long, it's not short. What should I do?
Input would be greatly appreciated.


Did you miss my other outfit posts? You can check them out here,  here, and here.

I've been working hard putting together my first line for Etsy.
I am SO SO SO excited to share it with you hopefully soon.
Seriously pouring in all my heart and soul :)! 

Linking this post up here:
pleated poppy






10 comments:

Mandy at Life in the Fashion Lane said...

A. You are the cutest.
B. I want to copy and/or steal the entire outfit
C. In between hair is hard. i do a lot of half braids, twisting the front back etc. to make it more fun!

Xoxo
Mandy

YeLLoWMeDaiSY said...

very cute! i'm a new follower from the Pleated Poppy. :)

Come check out our blog if you get the chance!
YeLLoWMeDaiSY


Thanks
- Mollie

Fashion By Alicia said...

Great look and congrats on the etsy shop!

DaenelT said...

Cute outfit.

I'm with you on the hair, I'm at the in~between stage too. Been thinking about putting a colorful streak in it just to spice it up.

Congrats on your Etsy shop.

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Love love love that top!! so cute...and paired with the belt...looks good on ya girl!
Congrats on starting an etsy line! Can't wait to see it

Thanks for your sweet comment

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

Sophie with her Illustrations said...

Ohh my you have no idea how wonderful this top is on you and what a great choice to pair it up with skinny jeans. I just love your personality through the outfit. :)

Alyssa said...

You rocked it girl! Looking good! (:

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

LOVE that Loft belt. It looks fab on you!

xoxox,
Maria {The BMC Report}

catie said...

what an adorable outfit! thanks for visiting from the pleated poppy, this is by far my favorite post each week! the etsy line sounds exciting..i'm adding you to my reader!

Flor said...

you look amazing! I love those jeggings.. and from old navy? awesome.
I personally love your hair, I think its suits you so well!