WIWW: Fall isn't coming fast enough!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Oh hey, Tuesday is almost over
It's almost Wednesday!
Happy hump day!
Hus has a job interview &we have some house hunting to do! Well house hunting kinda depends on how the interview goes.
Wish us luck.
If you have any tips/tricks for taking a 9 month old through an airport on a plane I'd love to hear it!

Top: Francesca's Collection Pants: F21 Belt: Target Necklace: F21 Shoes: Kohls.

Las Vegas as usual is the last one to get on the changing season band wagon.
I am already so into fall and the weather refuses to come with me.
So I dress like its fall, then I go out and see people dressed in total summer attire.
What bums. 
Or am I the bum for jumping into the next season without the weather's consent?
Ha ha.

 In other news, I cut off all my hair. 
I love it.
I feel about a million times sassier &SO MUCH MORE myself.
I've been a short hair girl most my life, and then a combination of laziness post baby and trying to be 100% in fashion with everyone else I decided to try to grow it out.
Well- I started to feel like I was losing myself. I needed to be one of a kind again. So off it went.
And you know what, my hair lady tried to tell me for like 10 minutes that short hair just REALLY isn't in fashion right now- blahdy blah.
It made me want short hair more.
So booya.


Let's talk about something more important. I love these rust pants &nude color shoes. This pair happen to have gold glitter heels. Holy LOVE!
I might have 3, 4, maybe 5 different pairs of nude shoes. What can I say? I'm a shorty and they help me look taller.


These bangs are already killing me. I can't wait until they are a little longer so I can just sweep them to the side. They just always clump &bother in the most inconvenient ways.


I'll be linking this post up here:
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

12 comments:

The Arizona Russums said...

your hair cut is adorable and i also love the rust! i just got the cutest top from francesca's. i think i need to shop there more often!

Natalia Lynn said...

oh I love your hair! Good for you for just chopping it off! I wish I could pull off short hair like you. ANd I seriously LOVE the jeans. I want colored jeans to bad and these look great!

mrs. spillers said...

i have heard that feeding the baby (or nursing) at take off helps keep their ear from plugging and it doesn't hurt them as much... the sucking motion helps them clear their ears.

Jordan said...

Checking in from the Pleated Poppy. Your hair looks great on you! Good luck with the job interview & house hunting!

Nicole @ Miss Mommy said...

Hey! I'm coming over from wiww. Love your outfit! I'd like to follow you but can't find your follow widget?
Love to see you sometime around my neck of the woods :)

Colleen said...

AGGH! I love the top with those pants, Way cute :)

southernscraps said...

The hair cut looks great and so does the outfit! I am getting into nudes shoes lately too. I'm also in one of those areas that fall just won't come to- 90 temps in September!

The Duty's said...

omg i LOVE that outfit!!! sooo cute!!

xoxo
Jenna Duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

Shannon Olson said...

I love your color combinations very fall inspired!

http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Oh, you're adorable with your short hair! I love it! And if short hair isn't in right now, then I'm very much out. lol Whatever, I love my short hair, too!

Another thing I love is that outfit!! The rust colored pants and polka dots are fabulous!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

love that top...and the pants! looks so cute
good luck on the plane! it will go great. I agree with one of the comments above...binky, bottle, or nursing helps a TON on take off and landing. Helps their ears pop...
xoxo

Jamie said...

GORGEOUS! Love love love! your outfit kills mine, i totally want it. I'll have to check back with you to see the tips and how the plane ride goes, defiinitely would be good to know...-jamie @ theletter4.blogspot.com