WIWW: Blue Jean Baby

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Today was the first real feeling day of fall. The babe &I lounged around in our jammies for most the day while I made some super yummy homemade soup. White chicken chili. I know there are a lot of recipes for it out there but MY recipe is the best recipe out there trust me, it's the best ever.

We did however get out to Target to try to buy some of the Missoni line. I failed. It was long gone by the time I got there. I really wanted to get my hus that black &white chevron cardigan, I wanted some of their dresses, not to mention that throw &that bedding was to die for! Oh well.

So for this edition of What I Wore Wednesday. I present... the most boring outfit you've ever seen.
I felt cute but boy these pictures tell another story.
I thought I could channel Sydney from The Daybook. BUT alas, I will leave the double denim look to her. Didn't quite work. Maybe I just needed a snazzy necklace.

Shirt: Kohls, Jeans: LOFT, Belt: Target, Shoes: Kohls, Watch: BP

If you want your legs to look a bajillion miles long. Trouser jeans & nude shoes is the way to go.
Seriously. I even tricked husband into thinking I was taller.
Silly man.

I'm linking this outfit up here:
pleated poppy



13 comments:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

oh my goodness i love your outfit! i love that shirt so cute...i'm going to have to go to kohls!
so cute!

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

Mandy at Life in the Fashion Lane said...

You LOOK so cute and you TOTALLY pulled it off. I know exactly the outfit you were emulating. You nailed it. And your bun looks so GREAT!!

Anna said...

love your chambray shirt!

www.simplystylishmom.com

southernscraps said...

Cute. Love the shirt. I've had one of those shirts forever and had it in the Goodwill bag recently but snatched it back when I realized how trendy they were becoming.

Stacey said...

So not boring! I love this outfit! And that you found the shirt at Kohls. I've been looking for one like this!

Jodi said...

I know exactly what Sydney outfit you're talking about! I think you still look cute :) (great shirt!)

lori said...

hey, jenna! im stopping by from wiww. love this look... i know what sydney outfit you're talking about (been wanting to try it myself!) and you seriously hit it out of the park- you look GREAT!

ChristyB said...

Not boring at all. I do agree, a great necklace would add a nice pop.

Sarah, Three Boys said...

I think you look adorable! Totally cute!

rach_t said...

Ooo i really like this outfit. I have a denim shirt and might try styling it like this! :)
Rachel
http://yummymummysgalore.blogspot.com

Linda Z said...

Cute. :) Bummer about the Missoni line... must have to camp out in front of the store or something!

The Duty's said...

hey! love your outfit and LOVE LOVE your name! ;)

xoxo
Jenna Duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

Lifes Little Distractions said...

it is cute! :)
new follower
http://lifeslittledistractions3.blogspot.com/