Elizabeth's front room.

Friday, August 24, 2012
I was contacted by Elizabeth to help her sort out her front formal living room. She ended up living down the street from me, how funny is that!
Anyways, her room was a blank slate with freshly painted walls and brand new flooring.

She really wanted something light & bright. Of which, I can totally relate! The first thing she showed me was her favorite color blue. She already had a few pieces with the blue in it, so I thought we could just incorporate it throughout the room.

Here is the inspiration board I came up with for her.
Elizabeth's Living Room
She has a dark brown leather sofa that she already owned that will be making an appearance in the room also, it will pair well with all the light touches I chose.
Light wispy drapery, pretty accent chairs, a couple pretty storage pieces, topped off with vintage accessories, and a few sparkly lamps.

When you're doing a cool color palette its always nice to throw in a warmer color like yellow, or coral to make the room feel more cozy and inviting.



0 comments: