DIY: Moss Topiaries

Monday, March 25, 2013
I have been doing a lot of Spring Sprucing around our house lately.
I get spring fever in the first place, throw nesting in there and you get a dangerous combination.

I love simple topiaries, but when you find them already made they tend to be borderline outrageous.
I stumbled upon these already made topiary forms at Hobby Lobby the other day & thought I would throw some together for our family room.

Here is what you will need:
-Topiary form
-Preserved moss
-Hot glue
-Pot
You can pick up all of the supplies from Hobby Lobby.

All you do is hot glue pieces of the moss onto the topiary form. It melds together really easily. It took me 1 1/2 packs of moss for this particular form. They have smaller ones that I would imagine would only take 1 pack.


I had originally planned on painting the terra cotta pot, but I changed my mind & went with this wood pot that I picked up at Hobby Lobby the same day. Honestly mostly out of laziness. 
Super quick project! I love all that texture.


1 comments:

Andrea Reed said...

Love how quick, easy, and cute this is! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from I Heart Nap Time :)

RamblingReed.blogspot.com