Pops of color: Green.

Thursday, April 18, 2013
I've been really into color lately, which is weird because I am such a neutral lover at heart. I've been trying to not go so crazy in fear that it's the hormones making me want color color everywhere. I thought I would start sharing with you some spaces that get the pop of color in a room done just right. 

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite ways to pop in a dose of green. I've always loved emerald, hello May is my birthday! It's my birthstone. It's never been a trendy color though, which always made me sad. I was thrilled when Pantone named it the color of the year. Finally my beautiful birthstone could be given justice for how beautiful it is! 

Here are some of my favorite pops of green inspiration photos. 

I love tufted velvet headboards[in any color... really] but done in this bright green is a total show stopper! They can be really high glam, so I love the mix with the eclectic vintage linens on the beds is the perfect pairing.


I love a pop of color, Emily did it so well choosing to paint her back door in a great shade of green. Adding an unexpected element to your home is what it's all about! 


I love how fresh this space is with just some beautiful green [I'm guessing silk] curtains with the same color repeated in the vintage botanical prints.


What do you think about adding some green to your home? I absolutely love how fresh it is, it can wake up a whole space.

0 comments: