Are you a gallery wall person?

Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Another space I helped my mom with while I was there was her gallery wall.

I decided that there's 2 kinds of people in this world. Gallery Wall Lovers or Haters.
I, myself, am a lover. 
The more eclectic the better.

 I love gallery walls made of all different frames painted in the same color. In this one we mixed cream & white.  That may appall some people, but it totally works. 
Here is a peek at what her's looked like when we were all done.




Here are some other gallery walls that I love. 


I love the idea of photo/gallery ledges to switch things up a little bit. 

A whole wall of monograms is so fun & a little bit different take on the gallery wall. 

A gallery wall of empty frames of many different shapes & sizes are a really good way to fill up a large empty wall.


What do you think? Are you a gallery wall person or not?









1 comments:

Erica and Jake said...

I am a lover and want to do one in my house, too. I'm just a scaredy cat and haven't attempted it yet, but they usually look so pretty and make a room more interesting.