Sometimes I just can't help myself...

Saturday, October 4, 2014
During our doll photoshoot, Ashley snapped some photos of the kids while they played and waited for us to be ready for them. I just thought I would share how sweet these simple snapshots turned out.  What's even better is how amazing (and beautiful) these two little kids are inside & out.


Grace is almost 4. She is my little social butterfly. She has the sweetest heart, my little helper. She is thoughtful and sensitive. She is curious and loves to learn. She is my little best friend and partner in crime.



Hudson is 15 months. He is literally one of the sweetest kids alive. He is always happy and smiley. He is calm and patient. He is an entertainer and snuggler. He brings a smile to everyone's face and gives out hugs freely. 

0 comments: