Pieces of our holiday weekend.

Monday, April 25, 2011
It was quite the eventful weekend.
We had lots of little fun things to do for the Easter holiday.
But we still did the typical errands and had some time to let our lazy bones take over.
I would say perfect amount of busy, mixed with perfect amount of lazy.

I made this tutu for my niece Paige as a little Easter gift.
She was more interested in the bag it was wrapped in then the skirt.
But I think it turned out darling!
Her mom likes it at least, haha.

Husband doesn't do photos very willingly.
Here he is munching on some chips and salsa.
We went to lunch at our most favorite mexican restaurant.
BUT then I got food poisoning and unfortunately I think it was from this place.
I don't care. I still love it.

I put together a little tulip arrangement for our easter dinner at my sis in law's,
This beauty broke when I was arranging the others so I snipped it and used one of our mugs as a vase [please hold back white trash comments]
It's now bringing a dose of sunshine to our kitchen sink.

I made these strawberries into some yummy strawberry shortcake for Easter dessert.

It was a wonderful weekend, with a some less wonderful  moments [ food poisoning, yuck ]
I love when I get to spend time with my little family.


0 comments: