Forever.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011
This has been the song replaying in my head for the past 2 months since we set the date for our sealing.
And there ain't no way I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way and there ain't no how
I'll never see that day
Cause I'm keeping you forever and for always
We will be together all of our days
Wanna wake up every  morning to your sweet face
Always.......
Everytime I look at my husband I swear it instantly starts playing in my mind.
[Weird? Weird.]

Well, this weekend was the long awaited for day!
Our little family was sealed in the Latter Day Saint temple for time and all eternity.
[pictures to come soon]
My whole family made it into town.
We ate a big yummy dinner on Sunday [thanks mom], and played card games.
Here are some snapshots from my phone from this wonderful weekend.

They put a poster and ribbons on our car.
It says "for time and all eternity"

Gracie & her Great Grandma Whittaker.
She was so tired she would sleep in anyone's arms who let her.

Gracie met her Uncle Jake & Aunt Kristen. She loved them. 

And I just had to include a  picture of my shoes that I wore with my wedding dress.
I love them. I could just hang them on the wall and look at them all the time.



In other big Allen family news.. Gracie can sit in a shopping cart on her own now!
Except she kinda falls over if you don't watch her.

Whoo hoo! No more lugging around the car seat!
This momma couldn't be more ecstatic!!


0 comments: