Things I love: Our Best Bites.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Have you ever heard of the ladies from Our Best Bites?
Well, they're adorable. They have a food blog where they share recipes, and lots of tips and tricks like how to cook a perfect steak and cut a watermelon into perfect little squares.
I've made a lot of their recipes and every. single. one. is. perfection. Seriously, I get so many compliments whenever I make their dishes! I pat myself on the back for finding such an awesome blog every single time too.
They have a new cook book out, and I finally got my hands on it. I am SO excited. We're going to be eating GOOD at our household.

[ Yes, that is me taking a bite out of the book... that's how bad I just wanted to eat everything inside ]
You can order one here or pick it up at your local Deseret Book.
Your family & tummy will thank you.

0 comments: