Let's chat a little.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011
We have some new followers and I am SO excited to have all you! Welcome :)

I have a lot of things on my mind that I've been meaning to share, but they don't really warrant their own post. So hold on tight while you take a trip into my mind. It might be a crazy ride.

I opened my boutique. Whoop whoop!

I have my first sale package to go out :). Okay, it was just to my mom-- but still! I was pretty excited about it.
Since I decided to open my shop like everything under the sun has been going on + we're sick. I'm slowly but surely filling my shop. More things are on their way! Go check them out.


Have any of you tried the pumpkin spice steamer/creme frappecino at Starbucks?! Oh my, it's good. I would describe it as a taste of the Holidays in a cup. Starbucks & Target are kind of a deadly holiday season combination for me. 

Speaking of the Holidays. I am SUPER in the holiday crafting mood. I'm thinking these are going to be the first ones I try.




I'm pretty committed to having a handmade Christmas this year. I want to do my best to make presents for people I love. This tutorial on Love Stitched has got me ultra motivated.



I'm decorating the little's room right now. It's totally not the direction I originally planned. It's better, brighter, and more fun. I'm pretty excited.

Okay, well that is all for now. Fun ride eh? What are you up to lately? 



0 comments: