Insta Friday: I'm baack!

Thursday, November 3, 2011
Well here I am... out of slackerville & back on the bandwagon.
Moving is crazy! Throw in seasons changing and it's like WHOA!
Okay so here it goes... lots of pictures I'm warning you!

Wildflowers on the drive to my house. Oh how I love them! Sure beats the gas stations & fast food restaurants I used to pass on my drive home.

We spent some time exploring our new hood. We love it out here! Turns out we were country folks & we didn't even know it!

We love Target! Ps- I totally didn't mean to match her to the shopping cart... it's kinda funny though.

She wants to walk so. bad. She just doesn't have the balance yet... but she's getting so  much better! Oh gees, I can wait to have a walking baby!

Our house has lots of tile so new slippers were definitely in order. I love a good pair of slippers. 

I started stenciling my YELLOW desk in the inlays on the top... It's still not finished btw. I'm lazy.

Baby Grace was our little s'more for halloween. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever. Ps- I made this costume. It was a cinch. It's hanging in her closet and I seriously look at it and smile every day. I'm a little crazy I know.

We went to Ikea again. 4 hours later-- we left! Seriously! I lose all track of time in that store! What's with that?!

I'm including this picture because it is a great depiction of my daughter. Whenever we are in public she is susie nosey pants. She seriously stares people down until they become her friend. It makes me laugh.

On Halloween I made jalepeno poppers. They were really good! Except I didn't wear gloves and 4 hours later my hands were burning. Milk is the only thing that helped. 

I made these this week and I love them. Seriously. Oh yeah, they're for sale in my shop too! Whoo hoo!

Gracie and I love to lay on the couc and watch some good reality TV. Haha just kidding... HGTV all the way! Or Ellen of course.

Man my purse is out of control! I remember the days when my purse was full of MY stuff. Dont'cha just love all the goodies babies come with. Lots of accessories for sure! Haha.


Our life has been a little crazy with the move, trying to get my shop off the ground, and everything else. 
I promise I will get my shop stocked soon... but there are some things listed in there :) go take a look!

I will be linking this up here. Come join the fun!
life rearranged

8 comments:

Marla said...

Love that S'more's costume! Too cute! We have a Grace, too! ;)

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

The s'mores costume is adorable!! Such a cute idea. Wildflowers on the drive home? Yes, way better than city scenery. Your little girl is soo cute!!

everydaymomma said...

hi!
i just found your blog and love it you have such cute style:) i am now a follower and cant wait to read more i have read all your posts back almost a full year (im sick, so i have some time on my hands:) and i think you have one of the cutest babies everrrr and she just so happens to be about 40 mins younger than my little little Charlotte Grace born Dec 21 2010 they are amazing arent they?:)

Tammy said...

That is a very creative costume! I would smile at it, too. What isn't to love about Target & Ikea? I mean, really!?

Happy Friday!

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

I have to laugh because I have an Ikea shot on my instaFriday too!

That costume is adorable!Since we are on #4 a hand me down costume it was!And she is just starting to walk but loses her balance quickly and gets frustrated ;/

Happy InstaFriday!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Love Ikea!!! And yeah for an almost walking baby! Watch out..once they start walking, it is all over!

minihousemightyhearts said...

Popping in from Instafriday! Can I just say that your family is ridiculously adorable??!! And I totally think you meant to match your baby to the shopping cart....Isn't that what everyone does?? Hahaha anyway, I was laughing at that! It looks like you had a fabulously busy week, which is always the best! Yay!

Johanna @ These Prices said...

Your daughter is such a cutie! And I bought those same exact slippers at Target today. Gotta love Target.