Our little lady.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today my baby turns 1 year old.
We had a little celebration last night with family.



I'm a little in denial that:

a. it's been a year since she was born 
b. that I am a mom
 c. that my baby walks, talks, and has such a HUGE personality
d. that I am a mom [ p.s. does that ever go away?]

We totally lucked out with baby G. She is the best baby you could ask for.
Easy going, friendly as ever, hilarious like her daddy, and so sweet. 
She has never caused a fuss about much since day 1. 

Gracie lady is my best buddy.
She has quite the sense of humor, and cracks me up on a daily basis.
I love that she is my mini me.

We love her so much. Spenc and I were talking the other day about how we can't even remember how life was before we had her because it feels like she has been a part of us forever.

Happy birthday little lady.











0 comments: