Pixie.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
I finally did it.
I took the plunge. I went down the less taken road. I manned up [ er I mean pixied up?! ].
Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that today I cut my hair.
OFF.
HACKED.
SNIP.
Okay I'm done with the dramatics.

I've been wanting a pixie for a long time but I wasn't sure I had the face type, the hair type, or the bravery necessary.
But I am really into that show with Ginnifer Goodwin, Once Upon a Time... and every week I would almost literally die when I saw how cute she was and how she rocked it so good.
Well she plays the Snow White character, and growing up Snow White was always my favorite not to mention I was Snow White for probably 5 Halloweens in a row.
I decided it was a sign.. I just needed to do it.
So today I did.

I can totally mohawk it if I want.
Isn't that enough said?!
I pretty much love.

It's funny how doing something that you have been mulling over for a while can be so liberating.




6 comments:

Oh, How Happy We Are said...

Love your hair. Love the headband. You're darling.

Nancy said...

Welcome to the short hair club. Darling do! :)

Tiffany said...

Hi Jenna! I am new to your blog! I love the cut and headband is adorable!

Ania said...

your hair looks so cute and I love the headband and your teal top is too cute. You are rocking the pixie look.

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

New follower! I love your blog, and your haircut is super cute. You rock it just as well as - or dare I say, better than - Ginnifer Goodwin : )

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

Mount Vernon Electricians said...

This is a great blog