DIY: Doily & twine mason jars.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012
I have moved into an immense spring fever phase.
Projects that have been sitting around are finally getting done, things are getting organized, and there are touches of spring making their way into our home everywhere.

During nap time today I threw together these super cute doily mason jars, and wrapped some natural twine around them for good measure.
I kind of love them.



I used the flat quart sized mason jars from Hobby Lobby, paper doilies, and a little modge podge.
The flat jars are really  nice for decorating because the raised branding on normal mason jars doesn't get in the way.

My entertainment center has BIG shelves and they were looking borderline extremely cluttered to me so I've been restyling them, slowly but surely.  These lovelies now reside there.

4 comments:

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Okay, THAT is super cute and simple! Love it : )

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

A Life Un-Styled said...

That is creative - appealing to the eye and elegant. I love it. I wish I had more Mason jars around the place!

Mariana said...

I just love this!!
So simple and so cute!

Little Bit said...

Simply Cute! I 'liked' you on FB to follow along...hope you'll follow me too! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com