Simple burlap wreath.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012
While I wait for my monogram from Southern Nest, aka the best birthday present ever, to arrive I made a quick little wreath for my front door.

I used some super wide burlap ribbon {about 6" in width} that I picked up  last week at Tai Pan and made large loops and pinned it to the wreath form as I went with some straight pins. I didn't take photos as I made it because I wasn't even sure that I would like the end product. It was a little bit of a whim.
Turns out I love it! Funny how that happens sometimes.




So carefree and perfect and it only took 5 minutes to make! Now my door is pretty until my monogram arrives.


3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I like it a LOT! Very pretty!

Kylie Rose said...

This is really pretty! It would look amazing over my fireplace! Totally a craft to try!
-Kylie
absolutelyarkansas.blogspot.com

Jess_LyMi said...

This is gorgeous. I'm loving everything burlap right now! :)

Jess
http://thedelightfulcrafter.blogspot.com