The master bedroom.

Friday, August 17, 2012
Today I thought I'd share a little peek into our master bedroom.
I love the bed the most. I kept it casual with linen and cotton bedding.
It's kind of a hodge podge of bedding, I've NEVER bought a bedding "set" in my entire life. I prefer the collected look.

Bedframe: Ikea, Quilt: Home Goods, Euroshams: Linen from Ikea, Blue pillows: Shabby Chic line from Target, Ruffle pillows: Home Goods, Love you more pillow: Decor Steals.

Told you it was a hodge podge.

The sign was made by me out of a deconstructed pallet. 



4 comments:

meg said...

i love your style! and that sign above your bed is awesome! love it!

Zorrie said...

Very sweet and romantic! Found you on Liz Marie blog. Hope you'll stop by my blog.

Zorrie
www.sugarandchic.com

melissa @ daisymaebelle.com said...

I am stopping by from Tatertots and Jello. This is just beautiful! I love the art work over the bed and the sweet pillow!

Just Jaime said...

Really cute! I love the sign!