A big girl room for Gracieloo.

Thursday, October 18, 2012
My baby is almost 2! With the number of times that girl has climbed out of bed... a big girl room has definitely been on my mind! 
I'm afraid / in denial of her needing a real bed, and all that junk. 
I mean seriously, wasn't she just born?
Ok- done with my mom rant. 

I am a fan of making a girl room SUPER girly, especially if that matches who your child is. I mean Grace is SO that girl. A classic beauty, if I do say so myself. 

I love this color paint by Benjamin Moore. It's saturated, and can read coral depending on what you pair it with. Love it with LOTS of white & light accents. It's fresh, and I think it will grow with her. T-minus 5 months till we buy our house & I can paint! 

I really want to find a Jenny Lind style bed, but they are SO expensive/nonexistant to find one used. So I might go something more french provincial. 

I love this bedding from Rachel Ashwell's line at Target. 

I have been wanting to do this idea from Dear Lillie for a while now. It's so whimsical & fun for kids.

Grace already has a really pretty dresser that I redid for her, some fun knobs are a necessity for a little girl. These ones are from Anthropologie.

I love this I am a Child of God print from Persimmon and Pink. She's closing her shop, BOO! So that means you need to order this month! 

Every little girl's room needs a chandelier. Well if you live in AZ it needs a ceiling fan, but I really love this one from Ikea, love the price too! 

The artwork & rug are from Pottery Barn Kids. But-- I'm thinking about having Grace help me do a water color painting with all the colors of the room to really pull it all together. 


0 comments: