Thanksgiving this year.

Saturday, November 24, 2012
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I made it through cooking and entertaining for 7 people with my mom's help. I still have super low energy, growing a human is hard work! 

Today my husband and I are doing a little holiday detox session. Lots of vegging, netflix, and leftovers. It's 1:30 and I just showered. Hey, at least I got that much done! My hair is even done too, I would call that accomplishment enough... but we're about to turn up the Christmas jams, and get our tree up! I know, over achievers of the century.

I thought I would share a little of our holiday. I didn't get the camera out for our meal, or the fun that ensued at the bowling alley on Thanksgiving day... but yesterday instead of fighting the crowds at the retail stores we took a family trip to the zoo.




The Phoenix Wildlife World Zoo was a lot of fun. I couldn't believe how up close & personal they let you get with the animals.
I have to admit- it was refreshing to not shop this weekend.
& yes,  I'm pretty sure the baby bump has already arrived. It wasn't just the mass amounts of carbs I ate this weekend. I swear I just popped out this time. I didn't show until around 6 months with our first, and then this time is like KABAM already. Lucky me.



0 comments: