Baby Allen is a... {our gender reveal photo shoot}

Thursday, February 7, 2013
BOY! 





My sweet friend Ashley is breaking into the photography world of maternity, babies, etc. All the fun stuff! She offered to take some fun gender reveal photos for us & I was so excited! 
I saw this crazy idea on Pinterest, mentioned it to my husband who LOVED the idea [what husband wouldn't really! ha!]


I absolutely LOVE how they turned out. This is SO us & I am mildly obsessed with that last belly shot. It's definitely making it's way into the babies room.


Before it got crazy, we took some nice ones as a family.







It was really hard to not post every.single.picture we took. I may sprinkle more in for your viewing pleasure later on. It was a lot of fun!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute photos! We had our second boy a few months ago. Little boys are so much fun. Congratulations!

Natalia Lynn said...

This is such a great idea! We're done having kids, but I'll definitely pass this one along! Pinning so I remember! :)

Unknown said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

I was curious what type of paint you used? My husband and I are looking into doing a variation of this and I've been trying to figure out what the best paint options are! I don't care so much about my clothes, but I'd rather not have paint stuck in my hair or staining my clothes for days! Your pictures look great and good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I spoke with her a bit ago because tonight I am shooting a similar session- she said the best paint is the washable tempura paint from Michaels. Bought some the other day and it was very cheap and washes out easily.