Classic boy [navy blue & orange] nursery.

Friday, March 1, 2013
I've been asked, or rather told that it is "so hard" to put together little boy rooms. So I thought I'd share a little inspiration board of things I'm mulling over for my very own boy nursery
[still so surreal... there's going to be a little boy running around here?! strange!]

I'm already 23 weeks, more than half way done so I guess it's time I get some solid ideas on a nursery for this little man.



Sources:
Gulliver Crib from Ikea
Rug from Urban Outfitters
Crib bedding from Pottery Barn Kids
Upholstered Chair from Ikea
"I'll eat you up, I love you so" Print from Olive and Birch on Etsy
Chevron Pillows from Motion52 on Etsy
Drum light from Home Depot
Vintage dresser for changing table
Vintage wood crates on castors for storage

Sorry I haven't been around the blog world lately. Interior design school tried to eat me alive last month... it partially succeeded which is why I haven't posted in so long. I would say I will get better... but no promises. I decided to take really time consuming classes the semester that I was pregnant... awesome idea I know!

 I am really excited about putting this little guy's room together though! &even more excited for baby boy to be here already [far too soon for this talk I know.]

Linked up at Inspire Me Please Linky party.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you please tell me where you bought those wooden crates on wheels? Must have!