Progress in Grace's room.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Grace's room is coming along, It's almost done minus a few finishing touches. Like curtains, perhaps a rug, and a few accessories. 
I thought I would show you a peek into her room though, and at the progress we've made. I  love the soft vintage feel of her space. 


The walls are painted Glass Slipper by Benjamin Moore. 
Gold herringbone lamp from Target.


Sheets from home goods.
Duvet from Ikea. 
Bed vintage.


The collection of vintage books on Ikea ledges right when you walk in may be my favorite. 
It's even better to read them to her at night and find the material borderline inappropriate.
True life lessons though I tell ya.
I love vintage stuff, they just don't make kids books like they used to. 


1 comments:

Ashley @ The Honest Room said...

Ohhhh, this is just beautiful. I want this room for myself. I am pinning those bed linens now. I love!