Perfect little recipe books.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
I have a quick, simple, and necessary project for you all today.
I am a recipe hoarder. But I hate the mess of having printed recipes all over. I didn't have a good place to store them, and I don't like the idea of one large recipe book because it's chaotic to me.
Here is what I came up with for a solution.
I bought a pack of 3 coordinating notebooks at Target. I think I spent about $8 on the pack of three and they have the trellis design that I am so in love with. 
Using the cricut I cut out some simple letters and just glued them on.
Super simple, personalized to my own needs, and just what I was looking for!
And now I have a recipe book for salads, maindishes, and desserts. Seperated, organized, and unchaotic.
If you don't have a cricut, the craft store has diecut letters that would do the trick.
Love my new recipe books!


0 comments: