{Insta} Friday: Take Three

Thursday, September 15, 2011
Another week comes to a close, which can only mean one thing.
{INSTA} Friday!

Here are some tidbits of our week:

Mom &I went to see The Little Mermaid at The Tuacahn Theatre. For those of you who don't know what the Tuacahn is, it's this amazing outdoor theatre in Utah and they put on plays, concerts, all sorts of things. It's wonderful! 
This production of The Little Mermaid was AMAZING!
My momma.

Me.

Grace has been having a rough time on Sundays for the 3 hours of church that cuts right into her afternoon nap. She is too excited and wants to play with all the people which is great, but this one doesn't do well missing a nap. So we struggle &then we buckle her in to go home and she's out like a light.
Ooh, that baby. 

I cut my own bangs. It wasn't all that terrible. I did what any sensible person who wants to know how to do something does- I youtubed it. &let me say it was QUITE helpful. Hus loves them.

Fall always makes me want to cook! Today I made Herb &Rosemary Focaccia. It was absolutely amazing. Super simple! I would even venture to say FOOL PROOF! 

I decided to sell pillow covers in my Etsy shop [shop coming to you SOON] this is some of the fabric I chose. I want to make a million of these guys for myself. I'm a sucker for black &white pretty patterns. Ahhh, I love this fabric! It will be hard to let them go.

My child is such a good little girl. She can entertain herself for [almost] the entire day. She is getting far too big for my liking. She doesn't love to cuddle so much anymore. It makes me so sad.

My husband has the flu. Or something gross semi-like the flu. So I'm loading up on Vitamin C! Have you ever taken this stuff?! It works.


Thanks for stopping by! 

I'm linking this post up here:
life rearranged


5 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

Sweet picture of her asleep in the car seat!! Sundays are tough on little people!!

Hope your hubby feels bettr soon!!!

hawkeyejlp said...

Aw, Miss Grace is adorable! Would love to try your bread recipe.

Danna said...

The picture of your daughter sleeping is so cute!
I love the fabric, black and white are a favorite of mine as well.
I should get some of that Emergen-C, it seems like everyone is getting sick right now, eek!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Your little girl is SO cute! And, I must make that bread...sounds delicious!!! Would love the recipe!

Unknown said...

Cute baby! Cute mommy!