Deck your halls: Stocking Stuffer Ideas.

Thursday, December 1, 2011
We're officially in December now & it's Thursday so it's another edition of 
Deck Your Halls.

Source: bhg.com via Jenna on Pinterest


The topic of this week's edition is Stocking Stuffers. I always struggle with this because my husband never wants little things, and it's so hard to be original! 

For your man:
Personalized sterling silver keychain from here.

Ninja Wasabi Soap for Dangerous Men from here
[My husband would love this especially because he served his mission in Japan so it's extra funny to me.]

Joseph Smith symbolizing eternity ring from here.
Distressed leather iPhone/iTouch sleeve from here.

Cuff links & Tie clip from here.

Natural leather money clip from here.

Other great simpler ideas to go with these are
Cologne, Socks, Chocolate, Beanie, Gloves, Cheesy Movie [from the $5 bin], Card games, Hand Cream, Chapstick, $5 gift cards to his favorite fast food, Massage oil [if he's your  love]. 

For your kids:
Sweet headband from here.

Little Boy Ties from here. [Don't these just make you wish you had a little boy... they sure do make me!]

Unique Crocheted Hats from here.

Personalized pearl & crystal bracelet from here

Other great simpler ideas to go with these are
socks, leggings, leg warmers, candy, tooth brush & tooth paste [we got that every year practically a tradition], little stuffed toys, mini legos, small books, movies.

As for us ladies, I always try to let my husband use his mad skills to surprise me AT LEAST when it comes to stockings because I almost always know every single other present I'm getting. 

Hope that helped! 
Please note that most of these items are from Etsy handmade shops & they may be made to order so I would order SOON and please be sure you check their production times to make sure it will arrive by Christmas.

Happy hall decking!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenna! New follower here from the blog hop! Thanks so much for joining us :) Your blog is beautiful and those Transformer cuff link ROCK!! Hope you have a great day!!

Cerrisse said...

Cute blog! Coming over from the blog hop :)