My favorite handmade items.

Sunday, December 4, 2011
I love owning handmade items. They are extra special, they make me smile big.
I thought I'd share with you some of my very favorite handmade items from shops that I love. I'm doing a lot of handmade gifts this year & I am SO excited about it.

I love these chevron messenger bags from Marigold & Sage.

I want a Gussy Sews bag SO bad. Omgosh, they are adorable! Ps, you get to choose your ruffle! Love that!

I love these large bloom necklaces from Little Miss Momma. I have the mustard one &it's one of my absolute favorites.

I love this print from The Wheatfield. Her art is whimsical & fun. I love it all!
I love these Shine necklaces from The Shine Project. Seriously, what could be better than wearing this pretty little reminder to do a little good each day. I'm giving these as gifts this year for sure! 

Last, I love these statement necklaces from LoveStitched. So darling with just about everything I can think of.

What are some of your favorite handmade items? I'd love to see them!











0 comments: