These are my confessions.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012
It's been a little while since I talked about me on here. I just need a little me time today, so let's chat.



1. I've tried committing myself to wearing my glasses about a million and a half times in my life. I really hate them on me for whatever reason. So last summer I decided that if I got designer glasses I would wear them FOR SURE. So that's what I did... and I think I've worn them twice since then counting today. Epic fail. Contacts near kill me so I pretty much walk around seeing less than fabulous everyday.

2. My office is the saddest room in my house. I had all these grand plans to decorate it just so when we moved in and then I started with the other rooms in my house that we actually live in the most and this one got pushed to the side and is still unfinished. It's kind of right off the main entry way so EVERYONE sees it. I really have to do something about it soon. Today is the day! .... or tomorrow.

3.  I am a makeup and hair product junkie. And I only like the good stuff which is pretty costly. Smashbox primer, foundation, & halo powder make SUCH a huge difference that I just can't turn back now.

4. The thought of returning to school in fall kind of makes me hyperventilate a little. I am SO excited to be going to school for Interior Design because I can honestly say I am super passionate about it and know for a fact that I will LOVE my career. Just going to school now that we have a kid feels like it might kill me. Can anyone else relate? 

5. I've been on project overdrive the last few weeks, and I have hit a lazy patch. I just want to lay by the pool all day every day. It's hot here, so I really don't see the problem with that plan.


4 comments:

Chelsea @ J+C..And Kenzie said...

Love the dresser! And you are rockin the hair.. totally love it.

Unknown said...

School schmool. I think you could have a career just walking around being cute. You're adorable!

Mariana said...

You look great with these glasses and this lipstick!
And your hair... Wonderful!

Heather said...

Seriously, you look so good with those glasses. You should embrace them.