Just a few things...

Thursday, June 21, 2012
It's been a while since I just talked about life, so I thought I'd share a little bit of our summer. We have been SO busy but that's kind of how I like things. With school this fall, I plan on sucking up every ounce of summer I can before I have to get my butt to work.

Gracie has been loving all the splash pads and pools. It's really hot in Arizona, so pretty much every time we go outside it's to one or the other but my little water baby has no complaints. She loves it!

 Grace has a new adoration for the TV. She loves to lounge and sprawl not to mention take up the majority of the couch! It's so much fun to see her grow into a little person.

 I've been stumped with all the big walls in my house. I mean they're HUGE. I decided my office needed a pretty collage so I've been putting it together... slowly. I think I'm going to wrap it up today.

 I followed a recipe for Moon Sand I found on Pinterest for Gracie and she loves it! Except I did catch her eating it one day... good thing it's just flour & baby oil! Even though I'm pretty sure that's still not very good for her.

 I've been experimenting the last few days, seeing if I make my bed everyday if I really am more productive. The verdict is still out.


Tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth out, so I'm going to be out of commission for a few days. And my mom is coming to visit next week. I'm so excited to show her all the fun things to do in the Phoenix Valley!




0 comments: