[Link Love] Cozy. Cottage. Cute.

Monday, June 25, 2012
I stumbled across this picture on Pinterest of a little boys nursery. The dresser really caught my eye, I really love the numbers on the drawers. So cute. I thought I'd just take a quick look at the whole room because it was so soft and sweet.

You can see the whole room here
I absolutely fell in love with all the handmade touches and unique art Sarah used [and I think even made] in this room.  It is so fresh, modern, but classic. Everything I think a little boy's room should be.

I got caught up looking through Sarah's whole blog, Cozy. Cottage. Cute.
The rest of her house is just as fresh and filled with cottage charm. You should definitely go stop by her blog and take a look. Her list of DIY Projects has lots of inspiration. 

I love this heart art.


Definitely worth stopping by! I love finding new blogs filled with  lots of inspiration!


0 comments: