It's hot, random thoughts, &the shop.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012
This picture cracks me up. If you knew my daughter, you would know that she does NOT lack personality at ALL! She sasses, she struts, the whole diva shebang. Most of all though, she is hilarious, so sweet, and loving.
She just turned 18 months and started nursery at church. I'll be honest, I'm a little worried she might force kisses and hugs on every other little kid within proximity to her. Who can blame her really? She gets hugged and kissed on every minute of her life. She thinks it's perfectly acceptable, and normal to kiss someones face off.

We've fallen deep into the lazy haze of summer. I seriously don't want to do anything unless it involves a pool or water of some sort. Yesterday while I was out on errands I literally felt like I was going to burst into flames.
This is our first summer in Arizona, and I have officially decided that I do NOT like this hades like heat. I have been trying to convince my husband to move pretty much anywhere else in the Country for months. I wish my powers of persuasion were stronger. I definitely need to work on my methods.

Good news is that I have listed a lot of things back into my shop, and I will be adding more inventory in the next little while. Check it out & keep your eyes out for all the fun new stuff! 

0 comments: