Big girl room: Confetti Wall.

Thursday, June 20, 2013
I fell in love with this image on Pinterest.
I kept looking at it over & over. I just loved how free & flowing it was. So with the help of my favorite vinyl making friend extraordinaire, we cut 144 gold dots out of vinyl. 

All I had to do is stick them on just like stickers, it was pretty awesome. Not to mention inexpensive.
We rent at the moment so I'm always looking for ways I can spice up the walls that isn't damaging or permanent, vinyl is definitely a good solution!

Sorry for the horrible pictures, my daughter's room is super cave-like in it's size &  natural lighting. 









2 comments:

Little-Hat said...

Looooove it!!! I may have to incorporate this idea somehow...

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I'm here for ya anytime!