Newborn photo shoot

Friday, July 26, 2013
I have almost survived a month with 2 kids with only a few minor freakout moments. Everything has been running smoothly at home, it's kind of eerie how smooth the transition has been.

I know a lot of people say this, but honestly I had a hard time imagining adding another baby to our family, or that I could even love a child as much as I loved Grace.
Then Hudson came.
And he felt like he was a part of our family from the beginning.
His little spirit in our home is so sweet, he has such a calm gentle way about him. So much like his dad. 

Being a mom for the second time made me appreciate the miracle of it all so much more. Child birth is such a fragile and difficult thing, but then you get these perfect little people at the end of it who just love you no matter what.


Okay, so really I will stop with the mush & get to the good stuff. 

My sweet friend Ashley, from Ashley Hall Photography took our newborns and I am in love with how they turned out. If you live in the East Valley you definitely need to look her up. 
You can check out her facebook page {here} and her blog {here}.

The sweet crocheted hats are by my other extremely talented friend Allison, from Lovely Tangles
Check out her Facebook {here} and her shop {here}.















0 comments: