Snowflake party for a girl who is THREE!

Monday, December 23, 2013
My sweet baby is now THREE years old. I can't believe it, I don't even want to. 
When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday all she would tell me was cupcakes, friends and snowflakes. Well, we live in Arizona… so the chance of snowflakes of the real variety were slim to none. 
I decided to just do a snowflake themed party for her, which I was HAPPY to do because you know how easy it is to find snowflake decor in December? Yah, it was a cinch. 

You might as well count this as my Christmas decor post, because I highly doubt I'll get to posting about the rest of our Christmas home.

My favorite thing I did was a snowflake wall out of coffee filters. It turned out SO pretty, and anthropologie-esque. I never want to take it down. 



The photo booth wall, that I forgot to take pictures of the kids in front of. Oh well. I guess I could say it was the "welcome" wall because people saw it right when they walked in.
Yes, I plan on taking down that wrapping paper & wrapping christmas presents with it.
Economical I know.


The birthday girl got a teepee for christmas. I had a girl locally make it for me, and I absolutely love it! 






Babies breath looks like snow covered branches? Right? That's what I was going for.



Anyways, I think it was a success. The kids painted snowflake ornaments & it didn't turn into a disaster of epic proportions considering none were older than 4. 
Grace & her friends had a happy time so that's all that really matters.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable!! I love the snowflakes. I bet your daughter loved it :)