Hey fall, come on over!

Friday, September 2, 2011
The seasons are changing! Hus and I were coming home walking up the stairs to our house and it hit me, "HEY I'M NOT SWEATING!" 
I immediately shared the good news observation with my husband. He kinda looked at me like I was crazy. I don't care, I'm still excited.

Fall is my favorite time of the year.
It's extra exciting because it leads right to my favorite DAY of the year which is Christmas.
The air changes, the leaves change { well not in Vegas }, there's SO many holidays, everyone is running around preparing special holiday goodies, and most importantly- the cute clothes start coming out!
Plus, I can make it all the way into a store without a) dripping sweat b) freezing to death.

Fall is my favorite season to dress for.  I love all the saturated colors, patterns, coats and sweaters.
Shirt, skinnies: F21. Flats: Old Navy.
&my pants are RUST not RED. Husband likes my "red" pants... &he says I'm the colorblind one.

Time to buy some fall smell good from Bath & Body Works.
Easily my FAVORITE purchase every year.


0 comments: