Deck your halls: Christmas Tree Ideas

Thursday, November 17, 2011
Hey friends, I'm back with another edition of Deck Your Halls.
I decided it would be a fun little series every Thursday leading up to Christmas.

Thanksgiving is upon us, but I'm so already in Christmas mode.
We aren't doing dinner at my house this year so I think I'm allowed to skip decorating for it. 
Ha ha, we'll just go with that.

So the Christmas tree will be going up soon here in our home, so for today's edition I"m going to share with you some of my favorite Tree decorating ideas.
First and foremost, does your families do a live tree or fake?
We're doing a live tree this year and I'm pretty excited about it.

Alright, so here we go.

How Merry & Bright is this tree? I love it.
Source: flickr.com via Jenna on Pinterest


A little felt bunting draped on the tree is so sweet & so simple.
Source: tch.net via Jenna on Pinterest


Family photo Christmas tree. I  love this idea of having black&white and sepia photo's in little frames. How personalized & darling!
Source: bhg.com via Jenna on Pinterest


To cover those unsightly tree bases just slip it in a wicker basket.


This tree from Miss Mustard Seed is breathtaking &so sparkly. I love it.


I get all giddy when it's time to decorate the tree every year. It's undoubtedly one of my very favorite activities of the whole. entire. year. 

0 comments: