Paddington Way Decorative Pillow Line

Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Something I love so much are throw pillows. 
Pretty pillows make a room, and I love to change them out all too often. It's amazing what changing out a few pillows can do to freshen up or completely change a space.

I finished a few pillows that will be in my shop. There will be more to come.
All pillows are made with upholstery grade fabric on the front, are backed with natural muslin, and are convenient envelope closures to make switching them simple.
The standard size is 16x16 but I would be willing to make it a 18x18 if you prefer that size.

Vintage inspired chic floral print.

I love this Hydrangea print. The colors are warm enough for fall but are still fresh.

Black & White vintage inspired print.

Retro love birds hand stenciled pillow. This one starts at 18x18.


Let me know what you think, if there are any specific colors you would like to see in my collection just let me know :). I love fabric shopping! 

0 comments: