So grateful.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Between being Birthday Elf for my daughter, Santa's helper, and starting my shop I have been having so much fun creating some pretty little things.

I have had so much fun with my new shop.
With every package that goes out I feel a little more that I am living my dream
I started off just by listing a few of my very favorite things that I have made and I love sending them off to new homes hoping that they will bring a little smile.

I am so grateful for all the support I have received and positive feedback from all of you wonderful people!
I have so much I want to do and share with you. If only nap times were longer and days were too.

In what free time I can find I have been reading a Christmas book called "Stars" from Deseret Book. I've had it for a few Christmas's and only ever skimmed the pages.
I have enjoyed remembering the true meaning of the holiday.




0 comments: